Here’s our latest:
- Nov. 13 OWL Global Wisdom Circle with first speaker Mary Gentile, Ph.D., featuring a conversation about Giving Voice to Values, is on Sunday, November 13, 9 – 10:30 AM Pacific Time.
Mary has dedicated her career to supporting leaders in creating workplaces and communities where each person can act openly and authentically based on their own values. She’s the Creator/Director of Giving Voice to Values, a pioneering business curriculum for values-driven leadership launched by the Aspen Institute and Yale School of Management, and now hosted at the Univ of Virginia Darden School of Business, where she is Professor of Practice. She’s also author of the book Giving Voice to Values, published by Yale University Press.
- Nov. 12 Awakin Call with sleep researcher Matt Walker Ph.D., featuring a conversation about Sleeping Enough to be Fully Awake. I’ll be moderating.
- Nov. 19 Awakin Call with Bonita Banducci, featuring a conversation with the global ServiceSpace Community about Harnessing the Talents and Contributions of Women.
- Nov. 28: Global Gender Partnership Circle. Convened by a core team that includes Bonita Banducci (USA), Dr. Grace Wamue-Ngare (Kenya), Trish Sewe (Kenya), Usman Mohammed Inuwa (Nigeria), and Offuh James Offuh (Ivory Coast), this is a monthly circle of women and men around the world in partnership for the empowerment of women.
- Recordings of recent conversations:
Any questions, comments, ideas for future OWL circles or for the OWL community? Please let me know!