A global citizen seeks the well-being of all people, and all life, on our planet.
Photo courtesy of ServiceSpace
- We embrace the goodness in all peoples, all cultures, and all life on our planet.
- We are curious to understand each others’ cultures, stories, viewpoints.
- We celebrate our differences, and honor our underlying oneness.
- We share responsibility for each others’ well-being, and for the web of life that sustains us all.
- We are committed to changing ourselves, seeking to grow our capacity for empathy, kindness, compassion and generosity.
- We are committed to changing the world through serving others, seeking to support a course change for humanity toward an abundant, healthy, just, peaceful, sustainable world.
- We are committed to supporting our fellow global citizens who are doing the same.
Reb Zalman with His Holiness the Dalai Lama
|“The only way to get it together — is together!”
Rabbi Zalman Schachter-Shalomi
a Guiding Founder of One World Lights